LOCATION: Multiple North Bay Locations, Benicia and El CerritoEnter your text here...
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time, Employee
COMPENSATION: Individualized and variable + Company Paid Health Benefits
Pinnacle Capital Mortgage is seeking experienced Mortgage Advisors who see themselves as value added Mortgage Advisors and not “commodities traders.” Your successful history of mortgage transaction closings will be your entree to our proud company. Closing home loans through our in-house, mortgage banking platform (option to broker) will see you thrive at our dynamic firm.
Dedication and adherence to a high level of integrity and work ethic while representing Absolute Mortgage in alignment with our four core values: Teamwork, Empowerment, Positivity and Excellence.
What we provide to you:
- Effective mortgage banking platform that allows you to broker loans on a ”need-to” basi
- We fund our loans as a Direct Mortgage Banker or Direct Lender with largest, Tier-1 Investors
- Dynamic compensation program that allows MA to determine income
- Competitive pricing and product placement through our online, real-time pricing engine
- Close loans in days and weeks (We aim to close purchase transactions in less than 28 days)
- 24 to 48-hour in-house, underwriting and closings
- Local underwriting ,processing and document drawing, facilitating smooth transactions and tracking
- In house marketing department to ensure effective MA branding and communicating
- An array of co-branded marketing materials, Mortgage Coach Software and State of the Art video based CRM to ensure that all phases of your business are leveraged to the maximum. (Complimentary to MA)
- Hands-on sales management to provide continual education and sales training
- A personalized coach and sales trainer to tailor your business plan, goal setting, focus on your “needle movers” and ensure your continued success through mindset, lead generation, database addition and creative communications. (Unique to our industry) Complimentary to the MA.
Your positive Advisor rituals will include but not be limited to:
- Counsel new and existing clients on the most intelligent ways to fund their chosen lifestyle
- Obtain and interpret pertinent financial and credit data for sound mortgage applications
- Navigate current rates and programs to provide accurate and timely information to customers
- Advise about terms and conditions of loans with applicants
- Be primary liaison with borrowers (customers), 3rd party sources and other company employees to facilitate a prompt and efficient loan closing.
- Keep abreast and be informed on trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as the changing rules and regulations, pertaining to both private and government-insured mortgages.
- Oversee personal pipeline to ensure current and future transactions are managed with meticulous execution.
- Transact business in conformance with state and federal regulations such as, but not limited to, RESPA, HMDA and Fair Lending Practices
- Full benefit package available including but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans for Employees and Family
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Plans
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Insurance Plan
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care (Cafeteria Plan / Section 125)
- Aggressive employee referral program that rewards you financially for referring top-performing employees (Quality Introduction program)
- Mortgage Advisor loyalty program delivers semi-annual bonus’s based on production.
- A proven sales record of mortgage origination activity.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant mortgage originating and loan structuring experience
- Experience collecting and analyzing borrower documents
- Excellent client counseling skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively and within established timeframes
- High level of integrity and trust
- Team-player with selfless attitude
- Professional demeanor and attire
- Proficient with all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Must be licensed as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO)